DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “DIY Home Decor Market By Product Type, By Income Group, By Price Point, By Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global do it yourself (DIY) home decor market was valued at $240,635 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $372,060 billion by 2031, registering a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Home decor products such as furniture and textiles are installed across various settings, including spa, office, clean home, restaurants, camping, bedroom, outdoor, library, and stores. The home decor products include various items such as furniture, home textiles, and floor coverings.
Depending on end use, furniture designs can be modified through machine-based processes and handcrafting. The adoption of home decor products is considerably high in the developed regions such as the U.S., Canada, and Germany, while emerging countries such as China, Brazil, and India are witnessing steady increase.
The DIY home decor market is highly fragmented due to the presence of multiple vendors in both international and regional players. Developing real estate industry drives the growth of the global DIY home decor market in the current scenario. The global DIY home decor market has witnessed significant growth over the years, owing to surge in popularity of home decor products such as furniture, home textile, and floor covering among consumers.
Moreover, rise in number of small-size houses has encouraged the use of products having facility for extra storage along with enhancing the aesthetical appearance of homes.
In addition, rise in popularity of eco-friendly home decor products among consumers, owing to increase in environment concerns significantly contributes toward the growth of the global market. Moreover, surge in disposable income and improvement in living standards in the emerging countries such as China and India along with rise in affinity of consumers toward luxury home decor products augment the growth of the home decor market.
Presence of low-cost home decor producers in China and Vietnam is further anticipated to drive the growth of the market. However, availability of low-quality and counterfeit products restricts the growth of the global market.
In addition, dearth of skilled labor, ineffective transportation, and lack of infrastructure facilities may act as a hindrance for the global home decor market. On the contrary, upsurge in demand for trendy, customized, & fashionable designs for home decor products and increase in popularity of home decor products among high-income consumers are anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the global home decor market.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the diy home decor market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing diy home decor market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the diy home decor market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global diy home decor market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
By Product Type
- Home Textile
- Floor Covering
By Income Group
- Lower-middle Income
- Upper-middle Income
- Higher Income
By Price Point
By Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Forbo International SA
- Herman Miller Inc.
- Inter IKEA Systems BV
- Kimball International
- Mannington Mills Inc.
- Mohawk Industries Inc.
- OVERSTOCK.COM, INC.
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc
- TARGET CORPORATION
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Ashley Furniture Industries Ltd.
- Duresta Upholstery Ltd.
- WALMART INC.
- WAYFAIR INC
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
For more information about this report visit